Liposuction is the most commonly performed surgical treatment to remove undesirable fat deposited between the skin and the muscle for improving the body’s shape.The ideal candidate who opts for liposuction is physically fit and eating balanced meals but due to some reasons he/she is unable to reduce fatty deposits that is localized and often seems to involve a genetic susceptibility. Future uses of liposuction might advance around accelerating of stem cells for facial reformation. Liposuction is known to be a key branch of cosmetic surgery and it should be only considered as merely a possibility for extra fat removal. The goal of a liposuction treatment is to ensure that the neighboring tissues are least effected when removing the extra fat.
Common Liposuction Treatment Areas
- Upper arms
- Inner thighs
- Outer thighs
- Inner knees
Types of Liposuction Procedures
- Traditional liposuction procedure involves making of an incision in the problem area. A cannula which is a fat suctioning device is inserted into the body through the incision and adjusted in a way that sucks excess fat out of the specific area.
- Tumescent liposuction method comprises of injections of a certain solution that numbs the specific fat removal area and encourages the excess fat to swell up and shrinks the blood vessels helping in quick removal of the fats and reduced bleeding.
- Ultrasonic liposuction surgery involves using a specialized cannula that produces ultrasonic sound waves into fat deposits of specific areas that help to blend fat and can be then removed easily.
- Power assisted liposuctionor PAL, surgeryincludes use of a cannula that has a vibrating tip which breaks up fat cells for easier removal.
- Laser liposuction treatments like CooLipo, SlimLipo, and Smart lipo include use of a cannula that aims laser light at fat deposits to loosen the fat cells that can be easily removed.
- Liposelection makes use of a cannula that comprises of a small probe which uses ultrasonic energy for easy removal of fats.
Low Cost Liposuction Surgery in India
- The cost of liposuction surgery in India is much lower compared to other developed countries. International patients visit India for the liposuction surgeries as they get it done at costs which is competitive and reasonable.
- Medical charges and hospitalization costs are very competitive compared to those in many developed countries.
- Medical institutes in India offer gamut of services ranging from general medicine & surgery for many diseases and complications.
Liposuction Treatments in India with Travcure
India is one of the most chosen medical tourism places visited by international patients for low-cost Liposuction procedures along with other Cosmetic surgery treatments. Liposuction Treatments in India is performed at internationally accredited hospitals and clinics that are well-equipped with modern machinery and have bestmedical facilities. The cosmetic surgeons in India are renowned and are experience in their departments. Travcure is associated with the most advanced cosmetic surgery hospitals spread across major cities in India. Travcure will assist you with all the medical facilities necessary for your tour making it a memorable one.